Between June 6th and 8th, 2019, The Siracusa International Institute for Criminal Justice and Human Rights is joining the GLOBSEC Bratislava Forum 2019.
Mr. Filippo Musca, Acting Director General and Mr. Tobias Freeman, Senior Legal Officer, are attending the initiative in Bratislava.
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank committed to “enhancing security, prosperity and sustainability and throughout the world” and its forum is one of the leading international conferences on global security, as well as one of the most important hubs for connecting political, academic, non-governmental and business sectors.
The 2019 edition of the GLOBSEC Forum is focused on several keys issues including:
- Diplomacy for the Post-Rule world;
- Tackling Climate Crisis;
- EU’ New Political Landscape;
- Technology and the future of Governance and Liberal Democracy;
- Brexit and European Security;
- Security challenges and threats posed by terrorism.